Sliding Bath Transfer Bench
Gateway Premium Sliding Bath Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat-Padded (Blue)
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE sliding transfer bench, bath and shower chair. Effortless sliding and pivoting for safe, easy transfers in and out of the tub or shower. Platinum Health products are trusted in thousands of hospitals, nursing homes and private homes by users who value quality, safety, convenience and comfort over price. TOOLS-LESS assembly in under 5 minutes. IMPORTANT! PLEASE REVIEW THE DIMENSIONS SHOWN IN THE LINE DRAWING CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING TO MAKE SURE THIS ITEM WILL FIT YOUR ROOM
- PADDED SEAT AND BACKREST. No more cold, slippery, hard plastic surfaces like old-style bath chairs; the Gateway provides warm to the touch, comfortable, slip resistant padding on both the seat and backrest. The medical-grade, closed-cell molded polyurethane padding will not absorb any water and is easy to clean and disinfect. 100% reversible-can be used with right side and left side access tubs and showers.
- SWIVEL-SEAT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. Not only is the swivel seat safer, easier to use and more comfortable than a standard fixed seat, this design means that the chair protrudes into the room much less than a traditional transfer bench. More convenient for the user, and more convenient for others that don’t require use of the chair since the free space in the bathroom is much greater.
- PADDED ASSIST HANDLE helps users easily glide in and out of the shower or tub. The smooth gliding chair eliminates the dangerous need to shuffle across the bench like old style bath benches that can often lead to skin tears, knee and hip joint strain as well as falls. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT SEAT for the perfect fit.
- HI CONTRAST COLOR FOR SAFETY. Our unique HI-VIEW BLUE color makes the key parts of the chair much easier to see by vision impaired and/or dementia afflicted users. Rather than blending in with the background like old-style white benches, the blue contrast color helps users distinguish the chair from its surroundings and significantly reduces slips, trips and falls- the leading cause of death by injury in people over 65.