Premium Socks Helper
Sock Aid – Premium Socks Helper with Foam Handles and 31″ Adjustable Cords for Elderly, Disability, Pregnant Women
- [Easily Use] Put on socks easily: (1)put the socks on the end of the aid, (2)put your foot into the gap between sock and aid, (3)pull the strings. It will be easy to use after some practices.
- [Adjustable Cord & Foam Handles] The adjustable cord could fit most heights. Together with foam handles, OPOVE sock aid comfortably works for most people.
- [Anti-slip Silicone Pad] The anti-slip silicone pad ensures the socks do not easily slip off the sock aid. This improves the success rate of putting on socks.
- [Ideal Aid Tool] This elderly assistance product is an ideal daily tool for people who have difficulty bending over, people who is recovering from back, knee or hip surgery, or people with limited mobility.
- [Warry-free After-sales] We provide 30-day unconditional refund. Please contact us for further assistantance.
- Step 1: Put the stocking on the sock aid and extend to its end.
- Step 2: Place the sock aid on the ground in front of the toes.
- Step 3: Put your feet inside the sock and extend to the end.
- Step 4: Slowly pull the rope until the sock aid is removed from the sock and the sock fits right on the foot.
- (1) If you find that the rope is too long to put on the socks, please shorten the length of the ropes by pressing the buckles, the right lengths of ropes will help you to put on the socks more easily.
- (2) For those who use it for the first time, you may find that it is not that easy to use. Please be noticed that it need to practice for several times with patiences. As you use it more and more, you will get better at this.