Elderly Adaptive Utensils
Adaptive Utensils – Weighted Knives Forks and Spoons Silverware Set for Elderly People Disability Parkinsons Arthritis Aid Handicapped Hand Muscle Weakness Large Grip Built Up Utensils
- Adaptive utensils designed to provide help to those who need a little comfort and support when it’s time for a great meal.
- When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, low grip strength or even Parkinson’s Disease, it can be a challenge to even enjoy a simple meal. That’s why we created a smarter, more effective weighted spoon, knife and fork set-the BunMo Adaptive Utensils Set.
- Wide, Textured Grip Design: Easier to use than your standard metal, ceramic or smooth-designed cutlery set, these forks, spoons and knives feature an ultra-wide handle that makes it easier for someone to grasp and hold onto. Great for seniors, youth and anyone who needs a bit more support at the table, give back much-needed confidence with utensils that are made up specifically for adaptive needs and can be used for parkinson aids, handicap silverware, hand tremor utensils, mobility aids or elderly silverware
- Curved sharp kitchen knife: These weighted utensils for Parkinsons, arthritis, handicap, hand tremor, mobility or disabled patients come with a razor sharp curved knife that can cut from above and horizontally unlike other cutlery.
- Premium stainless steel: This Adaptive Silverware Set is made of high quality rustproof stainless steel. This is to ensure durability and longevity to endure accidental drops and active handling of liftware. This set of flatware is designed to be easy to clean since it is dish washer safe. The hassle free cleaning process of the dining set ensures maximum hygiene making certain a one handed person is well taken care of.
- Supportive utensils – This set of adaptive kitchen utensils for adults are wider with a weighted design fork, spoons and forks set with long rubber hand grip and moulded solid built construction. The teaspoons, dessert spoon, fork and knife set will become a welcome addition to your household.
- Large easy-grip handles: These adaptive weighted silverware make it easier than ever to hold utensils for individuals who suffer from arthritis, parkinsons, hand tremors, and trembling hands. It’s ideal for arthritis hand therapy since it ensures minimum spillage and a stress free dinner experience.
- Convenient four-piece set: This arthritis silverware set includes one each: tablespoon, teaspoon, knife and fork with rubberized handles to make mealtime easier and more pleasant. It’s designed to give better control for those with arthritis or dexterity concerns.
Adaptive Weighted Utensils (4-Piece Set)>
- Curved Kitchen Knife
- Wide, Textured, Non-Slip Handles
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Weighted for Balance
- Dishwasher Safe